Preparing and Implementing a proper Talents Development System and Mentoring Approach in order to effectively fill vacancies around the world without new recruitment.
- An internal project team was created with the CFO as project owner and several top managers as team members.
- iNTG conducted:
- Regular meetings with the internal project team.
- Interviews with the top managers.
- 2 presentations to inform the entire team of Top managers under the CFO about how the Talents Development System would be implemented, how it would work, and what their roles are.
- 2 targeted trainings for 20 Top managers who were chosen to become mentors.
- In addition, individual coaching sessions were provided to mentors and members of the internal project team.
Top managers from CFO to CFO -1, CFO -2.
From August 2013 – July 2015.
Talents Pool annually formed/renewed.
Core talents identified and specific development plans for them were implemented with targeted mentoring included.
Pool of mentors (Top mangers) formed & regularly trained.