- The HR Department of Beeline Eurasia as a whole should be fully prepared to support the implementation of the company’s business strategy for 2017-2018.
- Identify and agree on the coordinated and interrelated goals of the HR Department, as well as initiatives and KPIs.
- Agree on ways of behavior and interaction so that communication is constructive and enjoyable, both within HR Eurasia and with business partners.
- Make the HR Beeline Eurasia team efficient and integrated (despite the natural specifics), and make their managers and leaders exemplary bearers of corporate culture and values (digital, agile).
- To form an attitude towards HR Beeline Eurasia as a serious business partner on the part of managers and other departments.
- A series of interviews with the head of HR.
- Development of a structured questionnaire template for all workshop participants.
- A series of interviews was conducted with heads of regional companies (CEO).
- Conference Call with OpCos
- Development of a description of the structure, approaches, methods and schedule of the workshop.
- Conducting a two-day workshop.
- HR SWOT analysis results, key goals 2017-2018, initiatives aligned with goals, KPIs, resources, behaviors.
- Support for the preparation of an action plan.
- At the end of the workshop, a common action plan (areas, responsibilities, timeframes) is formed.
- HR Beeline Eurasia formed a package of documents after the workshop (SWOT analysis results, key HR goals for 2017-2018 arising from the goals of the initiative, KPI, required resources, including budget and specific ways of behavior).
- Specific action plan for systematic implementation of workshop results and initiatives.