Written communications is a basic tool for many business processes. Poorly written e-mails can lead to several rather unpleasant or even harmful consequences.
To provide practical guidance on how to communicate effectively and professionally through writing e-mails.
- Communication building blocks
- Written communication challenges
- Business E-mail writing principles
- E-mail structure and styles
- Types of E-mails
- How to deal with difficult E-mails (bring bad news, disagree, complain or de-escalate an argument)
- Cultural pitfalls in written communication, for international companies
- “False friends” in written communication
Expected effects aside from the goal:
- Understanding of how proper e-mail writing impacts one’s professional image
- Minimization of miscommunication between all involved parties
- Faster results achievement by increased skills in delivering the message in a proper way
- Faster results delivery through enhanced competencies on how to write in a clear, understandable way
Everyone with the need to enhance their written communication skills.
minimum 1.5 day