Facilitating process of defining Company’s Strategic Goals and Mission in the period of transition between company evolution stages.
- Initial meetings with the Financial Director (Project Coordinator) to clarify the nature and scope of the work.
- 1-day strategic session with the top management team about the further development of the company.
- Half-day session with a team of 40 managers on the same topic.
- Targeted session with a limited number of top managers on strategic goals and mission to be defined.
- Final report was generated with detailed suggestions on How and What implementation steps to take.
CEO, Top Managers and Middle Managers.
September 2012 – February 2013
Strategic Goals defined and Mission approved.
Top Managers better prepared for making decision on new organizational structure.