Manager as Developer (MaD) – Leadership Style with focus on People Development in accordance with the company’s corporate culture and values.
- Thorough identification of the areas of improvement for the project participants, as well as defining the specific approach(Together with HR department).
- Nine 2-days trainings, with
- The first day dedicated to approaches and methods of Communicative Leadership and Developing People.
- The topics that were covered are skills of effective communication, efficient feedback models, coaching in management, constructive behaviors in conflict situations.
- The second day was dedicated to a role-play game.
- The game allowed to play 4 different situations taken from the everyday life inside JTI Ukraine.
- Participants extended their behavioral repertoire by using 4 out of 6 classical theater archetypes.
- Practical exercises were conducted under the guidance of professional actors.
From CEO -2 to CEO -5.
October 2013 – March 2014.
140 Managers implemented behaviors in line with Corporate Values.
No employee complaints about their superiors’ behavior, especially during Annual Appraisals.