Why undertake this training?
In a rapidly moving corporate environment you need to expose yourself to the power and potential of start-up thinking and culture.
Learn the value and application of start-up culture and mind-set from entrepreneurs and apply it to your corporate environment
- Models and processes that explain enterprise and entrepreneurship dynamics
- Understanding the enterprise mind-set
- Approaches to creating and building a start-up
- Hearing from successful entrepreneurs
- Questioning and networking with entrepreneurs
- Understanding enterprise processes and techniques
- Building Enterprise Leadership capabilities
- Raising and managing money for start-up projects
- Effectuation and strategic decision making
- Dual-frame thinking and application
- Orientation towards risk
- Your business as an enterprise
- Building teams that are dynamic and realistic about enterprise culture
Style of training
Based on UK training techniques supported by Russian and US research models and experience.
Deep research methods alongside creative methodology developed in arts and performance training.
- Shared experiences
- Interactive scenarios
- Case studies
- Creative exercises
- Improved understanding of start-up culture and mind-set
- Techniques for implementing start-up style within your organisation
- Personal growth in start-up effectiveness
Participants: Senior Executives, Managers
Duration: 2 days