Why undertake this training?
“You can only connect the dots backwards…” Steve Jobs.
Ever wanted to explore how you manage your teams, build your vision, delegate and motivate more effectively as a leader? Following years of research and consultancy with leaders and organizations; we work with you to ‘connect the dots’ for the future…
- To make company leaders and HR professionals aware of Mentoring as a unique method to develop future generations of leaders and top managers
- To incorporate Mentoring in the company’s approaches to targeted individual development in line with the company’s long-term strategy and corporate culture
- To establish a proper system of interaction between the stakeholders of the Mentoring process (Superior of Mentee, Mentor, HR, Mentee)
- To prepare Mentors (and Mentees) to professionally conduct Mentoring
- To purposefully “cultivate” unique qualities among those chosen, most talented managers and employees, necessary for solving future tasks
- To encourage future leaders and top managers to actively engage in the further, strategic development of their company’s business and culture
- What is Mentoring? The difference to other methods and the unique specific of Mentoring
- Why can’t the immediate superior to a mid-level manager be the Mentor to his subordinate?
- Areas of application of Mentoring
- Roles, tasks, techniques and tools in Mentoring
- Planning and implementing of Mentoring sessions
Expected effects aside from the goal:
- Increase in both Mentees’ and Mentors’ inspiration and motivation
- Personal growth of Mentees (and Mentors) towards authentic communication and mutual support – in line with the corporate values
- Future company leaders and top managers with necessary set of abilities and skills
- Increased potential of successful business development according to company’s strategy
- Increased loyalty and dedication/motivation of promising mid-level managers
- No need to hire the right people from the labor market or through expensive head hunting
Top-Managers (Mentors) and managers on middle level (Mentees).
Duration: 2 + 1 for days – if part of a more complex project;
3 blocks of 4 days: 2 + 1 + 1 days – if used as stand-alone solution