Nowadays, the “Coaching style in management” or “Leadership focused on People Development” is gaining popularity. Often managers lack of knowledge of tools and techniques as well as training to strengthen their leadership in order to help their people grow and deliver better results. In addition, high positioned and top managers often have no one to talk to about their thoughts, feelings and ideas, or fears and frustrations, and/or actions to take.
- To make people in leading positions and HR professionals aware of coaching as an structured approach/method to develop employees and boost their readiness to actively take responsibility for performance improvement
- To give the chance to try out coaching tools in practice.
- To make participants’ to incorporate coaching into their everyday work as managers and leaders
- Leader as People Developer
- What is Coaching?
- Components of Classical Coaching
- Classical Approach vs. Coaching in Management
- Definition of Coaching for Mangers and HR Managers
- Guidelines of Coaching Behavior
- The GROW Model, theory and practice
- Coaching elements and algorithm of their application.
Expected effects aside from the goal:
- Increase in efficiency of communication between managers and their employees
- Improving the atmosphere of relationships at the workplace
- Increase in both managers and employees’ motivation
- Personal growth of managers towards mature, authentic communication in accordance with the basic principle of social interaction as well as most of the corporate values
- Increase in business process efficiency and, respectively, business success
HR professionals; Project team leaders; Top-Managers, Managers from middle level upward.
Duration: 3 days – if part of a more complex project;
4 blocks of 2 – 2 – 2 – 2 days – if used as stand-alone solution.